DTZ-8R-1 Digital Cordless DECT Telephone
Integrated to the SL2100 system.
1.9GHz DECT 6.0 technology.
– Base Unit with AC Adapter (9VDC 350mA), desk stand and wall-mount hardware
– Cordless Handset with Belt Clip & (2) Rechargeable AAA Nickel Metal Hydride batteries — 1.2VDC — 900mAh 16-hour talk Mode (typical), 7-day Standby (typical)
– Charging Cradle with AC Adapter (5.4VDC 400mA) Notes: Charging cradle is NOT equipped with slot to charge spare battery. Charging cradle cannot be wall-mounted.
Handset equipped with:
– Large Display (1 5/16″ x 1 13/16″)
– (4) Fixed feature keys
– (4) Soft Keys
– (1) Navigation Key
– (8) Programmable Function Keys — Integrated with the SL2100 system
– Speakerphone (hands-free) feature/half-duplex
– Vibrating Ringer
– Headset Jack (2.5mm)
Displays Caller ID information while ringing, but has no call logging capabilities.
Connects to digital station port.
Replaces the DTL-8R-1 Cordless DECT Telephone (Q24-FR000000109020 / Formerly 730095).