IP Self-Labeling Telephone (Black)
Equipped with large dual purpose display for:
– Basic station functions
– (4) 8-Key Screens for a total of (32) User Programmable Function Keys
Equipped with (11) fixed feature keys and dataswitch and jack for local PC connection — which provides Gigabit connectivity
Requires power by Power over Ethernet (PoE) 802.3af — either from a PoE data switch or a PoE injector. Power Specs: IEEE 802.3af Class 1: 75mA | 3.6W at 48VDC
– An AC adapter cannot be used to power the SL2100 IP Telephone.
– Does not requires a SIP Station License
– Is NOT equipped with a line cord — requires dealer-provided Cat5 cord.
– Wall-mounting of the IP telephones requires the optional Wall-Mount Kit (BE110790).